Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day One: Red Wind

So I'm doing NaNoWriMo again. I've done it twice before, one time completing the novel and one time I was on track until a bout of stomach flu knocked me out and I didn't pick it back up again.

This year, I'm taking another swing at it with a science fiction detective story set on a post-singularity Mars. (I know, I know, the market is just flooded with those.)  Expect daily updates and check the progress bar on the right.

I will also confess that I started this story already, which is technically against the rules. However, I've just added my current word count to the goal, so I'll still be shooting for the requisite 50,000 words in 31 days.

Starting Wordcount: 2908
Daily Goal: 4575
Daily Wordcount to Complete On Schedule 1666

No comments:

Post a Comment